Make fast and effective decisions by establishing a disciplined approach to evaluate and prioritize ideas aligned with company goals.
Decisions enables a healthy innovation portfolio by ensuring that:
- Opportunities are characterized in a consistent, predictable way.
- Pre-determined evaluation criteria promote the best opportunities.
- Opportunities are focused on the right things, based on attractiveness and ability to execute.
- Projects that no longer contribute value are objectively discontinued.
- The portfolio includes the right mix of size, investment, distance from core, and more.
- Will deliver on growth, efficiency, and strategic objectives on a sustained basis.
How Will Decisions Benefit Your Company?
A broad portfolio of opportunities defined in a consistent way
Disciplined and consistent approach to scoring opportunities
Faster decision making, and company-wide alignment on prioritization
How Decisions Works
Decisions is a software tool that gives leaders the ability to evaluate, map, prioritize, and manage a portfolio of growth opportunities that optimizes investment of time, talent, and money in a consistent, ongoing way.
Define the key elements of every opportunity in a consistent way.
Describe the opportunity, customers, and business model
Outline the market size, business model, strategic rationale, etc.
Centralize all supporting documentation in one place for review
Collect individual evaluations from stakeholders to score each opportunity on key criteria.
Opportunity Attractiveness (e.g. size, growth rate, competitive intensity, etc.)
Ability to Execute (e.g. capabilities, access to channels, differentiation, etc.)
Review scoring results, discuss implications, and prioritize.
Visualize all opportunities relative to key success criteria
Map all scores relative to size and across various dimensions
Prioritize opportunities based on organizational objectives
Make clear decisions on where to invest resources
Want to Learn More?
Schedule a quick demo with one of our team members. If you’re ready to get started, we can have you up and running today.