Peter Bryant is an executive business strategist with more than 30 years of experience developing and driving high-growth strategies for companies in the US, Asia Pacific and Europe.
He has advised executive teams at a range of enterprises, from emerging businesses to Global Fortune 500 companies, and held senior leadership roles at global companies, including General Electric and Computer Associates.
Peter is a serial entrepreneur, having been CEO/President for two emerging technology companies and Co-Founder of an enterprise software services company. He actively advises startups and mentors with accelerators such as Clean Launch, Founders and Innovation Pavilions. He co-authored The Growth Champions –The Battle for Sustained Innovation Leadership,published in 2012.
Peter is a leading authority on business, sustainability and technology innovation in multiple sectors, including resources and energy. He is an active speaker around the world and has advised many leading companies, including JCI, BP, GE, Castrol, Rio Tinto, BHP, Baker Hughes, and Anglo American. Peter is Co-Founder and Board Chair of the Development Partner Institute, a not-for-profit that will continue the transformational multi-stakeholder work catalyzed and incubated by the Kellogg Innovation Network.
Mr. Bryant holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration from Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand. He holds a CA from the NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants and is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He was a founding board member of the Colorado Innovation Network (COIN) and sits on the Board of Advisors for Chrysalix, a leading clean tech venture fund, and the World Economic Forum’s Mining 2050 program.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Growth & Innovation
- Natural Resource and Energy (incl. CleanTech)
- Technology Commercialization
- Corporate Venture Capital
Featured Speaking Engagements
- The Innovation Imperative, International Mines Ministers Summit, PDAC Convention, March 2017
- The Innovation Imperative for Mining, CRC ORE Annual Assembly, November 2016
- The Mine of the Future, International Seminar on Mining, October 2016
- The Innovation Imperative for Mining, BMO Capital Markets 25th Global Metals & Mining Conference, February 2016
- Resource Companies: Transformation from Isolated Actor to Regional Development Partner, University of Auckland Vice Chancellor Series, November 7, 2013
- Transformation from Isolated Actor to Regional Development Partner – A Message for All Companies, American Chamber of Commerce, New Zealand, November 5, 2013
- Innovation, Corporate Entrepreneurship, and Growth from Within, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs, September 19, 2012
- 2012 Inaugural Summit: Leadership & Collaboration in Transformative Times, Colorado Innovation Network, August 29-30, 2012
- KIN Catalyst: The Mining Company of the Future, Kellogg Innovation Network, April 17-19, 2012
- A New Design Model for Business Innovation, Restaurant Executive Summit, June 2011
- The Future of Electric Transportation at The Modern Energy Investor Forum, September 2010
- The Energy Policy Dilemma, Mine LLC's The New Energy Finance Lunch, February 2010
- Conversations on the Cutting Edge, Innovate interview, July 2008
"Making Colorado" Brand Advisory Council - Appointed by Gov. Hickenlooper to serve on council. Associate Member: Milken Institute